Photo by Boitumelo Phetla on Unsplash
- To show concrete projects in your portfolio.
- To manipulate data in input (keyboard, mouse) as in output (screen).
- To build simple user interfaces on the web in HTML.
- How to manage and display different elements according to their state
- How to go further with data permanence locally by exploring
- First, you will need to collect the quotes you want, try to do this intelligently by scraping the data.
- Then you will need to put these quotes in a table so that you can use them.
- Eventually, you’ll build a UI to display the content randomly.
- The bill
- The subtraction
- The multiplication
- The division
- a form so that the user can enter their text
- a button to validate the text
- the result of the number of words present in the text